- Five index interest crediting strategies linked to the percentage change in the S&P 500 ® Index to help build cash value for future flexibility. Policyowners benefit from interest credits up to a cap and have a guaranteed floor of 0%, meaning that even if the percentage change in the S&P 500 ® Index is negative, policyowners are guaranteed not to lose money solely on the percentage change in the S&P 500 ® Index. If the policyowner's needs change in the future, any cash value built can be used to provide the policyowner with additional financial flexibility.
- An optional Accelerated Benefit Rider for Long Term Care Services, drawing upon Genworth's 40-years of experience and leadership as the nation's largest long term care insurance carrier. 1 The rider, available at an additional cost, combined with index universal life insurance coverage, creates reliable death benefit protection while offering access to the specified amount for covered long term care expenses. The rider includes at-home coverage with no waiting period as well as coverage for informal caregivers. If the policyholder does not need to use the rider or only uses a portion of the specified amount for covered long term care expenses, then the remaining portion of the specified amount will be paid as a death benefit.
Genworth Introduces Flexible, Affordable Index Universal Life Insurance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts