TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, semiconductors, and sapphire and silicon wafers, today announced that its President and CEO, Fokko Pentinga will present at the 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York, on Tuesday, January 14, 2014, at the New York Palace Hotel. The presentation will be at 2:50 p.m. Bradley Anderson, Amtech's Executive Vice President & CFO, will also attend.
Amtech management will be available to meet one-on-one with investors. Interested investors should contact your Needham & Company sales representative to secure a meeting time.
About Amtech Systems, Inc.Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures capital equipment, including silicon wafer handling automation, thermal processing equipment and related consumables used in fabricating solar cells, LED and semiconductor devices. Semiconductors, or semiconductor chips, are fabricated on silicon wafer substrates, sliced from ingots, and are part of the circuitry, or electronic components, of many products including solar cells, computers, telecommunications devices, automotive products, consumer goods, and industrial automation and control systems. The Company's wafer handling, thermal processing and consumable products currently address the diffusion, oxidation, and deposition steps used in the fabrication of solar cells, LEDs, semiconductors, MEMS and the polishing of newly sliced silicon, sapphire and silicon carbide wafers.
Contacts: Amtech Systems, Inc. Bradley C. Anderson Chief Financial Officer (480) 967-5146 irelations@Amtechsystems.comOr ChristensenInvestor Relations Patty Bruner(480) 201-6075 Pbruner@christensenir.com SOURCE Amtech Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV