LaSalle Hotel Properties (NYSE:LHO) today announced that it will host an Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Event and tour of Park Central Hotel and WestHouse on February 5, 2014. The event will include a presentation by senior company executives and tour of the Park Central Hotel and WestHouse, which will start at 9:00 AM.
To participate in the event via phone, please follow the steps listed below:
1. On February 5, 2014, dial (800) 344-6491 approximately ten minutes before the event begins (8:50 AM Eastern Time);
2. Tell the operator that you are calling for LaSalle Hotel Properties’ Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Event;3. State your full name and company affiliation and you will be connected to the conference. A live webcast of the conference will also be available through the Company’s website. To access, log on to http://www.lasallehotels.com ten minutes prior to the conference. A replay of the conference webcast will be archived and available online through the Investor Relations section of http://www.lasallehotels.com. LaSalle Hotel Properties is a leading multi-operator real estate investment trust. The Company owns 45 hotels and a mezzanine loan secured by two hotels in Santa Monica, CA. The properties are upscale, full-service hotels, totaling approximately 11,400 guest rooms in 14 markets in 10 states and the District of Columbia. The Company focuses on owning, redeveloping and repositioning upscale, full-service hotels located in urban, resort and convention markets. LaSalle Hotel Properties seeks to grow through strategic relationships with premier lodging companies, including Westin Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels Corporation, Outrigger Lodging Services, Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Benchmark Hospitality, White Lodging Services Corporation, Commune Hotels and Resorts, Davidson Hotel Company, Denihan Hospitality Group, the Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC, Accor, Destination Hotels & Resorts, HEI Hotels & Resorts, JRK Hotel Group, Inc., Viceroy Hotel Group, Highgate Hotels and Access Hotels & Resorts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV