LexisNexis® Legal & Professional, a leading provider of content and technology solutions, today announced the appointment of Mike Haysley as director of Strategic Services to its CounselLink® business. In his new role, Haysley will draw on nearly two decades of in-house and legal consultation expertise to drive growth and client results for the CounselLink strategic consulting services. His strategic approach to legal management provides corporate legal teams with proven, real world strategies to managing the business side of law through each stage of its maturity cycle.
“The business of law is changing before our eyes,” said Mike Lipps, vice president and general manager of Business of Law Software Solutions (BLSS) for LexisNexis. “Never before have in-house attorneys faced such enormous pressure to control legal costs and do more with less. As a strategic advisor to some of the country’s most complex corporate legal departments, Mike has tackled some of the legal industry’s biggest challenges. We are thrilled to have him on board with the opportunity to extend his leadership and insights to our clients.”
As director of Strategic Services for the CounselLink business, Mike will work closely with executives to advise legal departments on how to improve legal operations and overall results by looking more closely at three critical stages of the strategic services process, including:
- Analysis. Using analytics and data to drive more informed decisions.
- Measurement. Measuring and identifying new opportunities based on best practices and the unique requirements of each client.
- Execution. Devising and executing an implementation plan to ensure success and on-going improvement.
“Today’s legal profession is required to operate very much like traditional businesses in terms of spend management and efficiency,” said Haysley. “In my experience, legal departments are often successful in identifying areas of need for controlling costs and streamlining operations, but they struggle with how, when, and with what frequency to take action to turn those opportunities into real long-term wins for their businesses. I am excited to work on the front lines as a strategic partner to our clients and help them uncover new areas of opportunity as their businesses evolve over time.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV