RESTON, Va., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ObjectVideo, Inc. announced today the signing of a global, nonexclusive, royalty-bearing patent license with FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR), the world leader in thermal imaging infrared cameras. The agreement provides FLIR with developmental flexibility, and offers protection for customers deploying FLIR's intelligent video solutions, such as the company's FSM Pro software and the broad array of traffic, safety and control products offered by FLIR subsidiary Traficon.
"FLIR is one of the acknowledged global leaders in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems, especially thermal imaging and threat detection systems, and now traffic solutions as well, said Chris Capuano, General Counsel of ObjectVideo. "We are pleased to provide FLIR with a license to our intellectual property, which will help FLIR and its customers develop new, market leading intelligent thermal and traffic control products."
FLIR is ObjectVideo's seventeenth patent licensee. Others include Panasonic, Sony, Pelco, Bosch, Tyco/American Dynamics, Vivotek, UDP, Agent Vi, VideoIQ, IntelliVision, ViDiCore, Aimetis, 3VR and InStore Logic. ObjectVideo holds 55 US and international patents in the field of video analytics and has over 40 US and international patents pending.About ObjectVideo, Inc.ObjectVideo is a leading innovator in intelligent video solutions with patented video analytics technologies that are licensed and deployed by leading IP video manufacturers around the world. ObjectVideo continues to advance the science of intelligent video with ongoing research and development in areas including intelligent tagging of consumer and commercial video; machine learning; and mobile video intelligence. To stay up-to-date on ObjectVideo news, please click HERE. Media contacts:For ObjectVideo, Inc.: Anna Jensen; +1 202 263 5864; email@example.com SOURCE ObjectVideo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV