IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: DPSI), a mobile solution provider, today announced that it will be exhibiting at NRF's 103 rd Annual Convention & Expo in the Motorola Solutions Booth #1501. DecisionPoint Systems will demonstrate its ContentSentral application on Motorola Solutions' ET1, showing a cataloging and item location application. NRF 2014 will be held from Jan. 12-15, 2014 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, N.Y.
Greg Henry, SVP Software Services, DecisionPoint Systems"As a longtime partner of Motorola and provider of mobile retail applications we are excited to be able to show our retail solutions at NRF."
For more information on the NRF Annual 2014 Convention & Expo, please visit: http://events.nrf.com/annual2014/Public/Content.aspx?ID=21708
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: www.decisionpt.com Website: Motorola Solutions NRF 2014 Website: Motorola Solutions Retail Solutions Website: Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower Program About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. empowers the mobile workforce to enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line mobile worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint combines its industry leading software products, application development capabilities, deployment and support services with the latest wireless, and mobile technologies For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com Contacts: DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. Nicholas R. TomsChief Executive Officer(973) 489-1425 Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) firstname.lastname@example.org(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) email@example.com(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV