Leiden, The Netherlands, Jan. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prosensa Holding N.V. (NASDAQ: RNA) announced today that Hans GCP Schikan, Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the 32 nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 16 at 10:00AM Pacific Time at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed through the Investors & Media section of the Prosensa corporate website at http://ir.prosensa.eu/events.cfm and will be archived for 90 days.
About Prosensa Holding N.V.
Prosensa (NASDAQ: RNA) is a Dutch biotechnology company engaged in the discovery and development of RNA-modulating therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. Its primary focus is on rare neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders with a large unmet medical need, including Duchenne muscular dystrophy, myotonic dystrophy and Huntington's disease.www.prosensa.com
CONTACT: Celia Economides Senior Director, IR & Corporate Communications Phone: +1 917 975 1983 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV