Imation Corp. (NYSE:IMN), a global data storage and information security company, today launched the new Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash Drive for Android devices. With both a standard and a micro USB connector, the plug-n-play drive conveniently connects directly to compatible mobile devices and computers to provide additional storage space. The new products were unveiled at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas and will be on display at Imation’s booth in the Venetian Titian ballrooms 2201A-2201B on January 7 - 10, 2014.
“The new Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash Drive provides consumers with something extremely valuable: additional storage space, no batteries or internet required,” said Toshi Hokari, executive director, product management and marketing, Imation. “Whether it’s used to transfer photos or videos to a computer or another Android device, or to easily view content on the go, the 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash Drive solves a major headache mobile device users often experience—running out of storage space at critical times.”
Developed for convenience and efficiency, the Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash Drive has a rugged swivel-and-slide capless design created to carry additional photos, videos and files without worrying about damage or lost caps. Compatible with most Android devices, the drive also allows users to transfer or view content without the need for a computer.
The Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash Drive will be available in the U.S. in Q1 2014 in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities for the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $29.99 (16GB), $39.99 (32GB) and $64.99 (64GB).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV