Silicon Labs (Nasdaq: SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced that the company will present at the 16 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Tuesday, Jan. 14 at the New York Palace Hotel.
The presentation is scheduled for 4:50 p.m. Eastern time and will be webcast on the Investor Relations page of the Silicon Labs’ website at www.silabs.com.
About Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is a leading designer of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a broad range of applications. Silicon Labs’ diverse portfolio of highly integrated, patented solutions is developed by a world-class engineering team with expertise in cutting-edge mixed-signal design. The company has design, engineering, marketing, sales and applications offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about Silicon Labs, please visit www.silabs.com.Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories, Silicon Labs and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV