On Thursday, January 30, 2014, Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL) will host a conference call to review fourth quarter financial results. Earnings will be released prior to the opening of trading.
The call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To participate in the conference call, please dial in at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start and follow the operator’s instructions. You will be asked for the conference ID number.
|US Dial-In: 877-941-0844|
|International Dial-In: 480-629-9835|
|Conference ID: 4660465|
The conference call will also be simultaneously broadcast and archived on our website, along with an MP3 download, at the following location:
|Click on: Investor Relations|
If you are unable to participate in the live event, the call will be available for replay from 1:00 p.m. on January 30 through 11:59 p.m. on January 31, Central Time.
|US Dial-In: 800-406-7325|
|International Dial-In: 303-590-3030|
|Access Code: 4660465 #|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV