Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company and a global leader in VAE emulsions, announced today it will increase the price of vinyl acetate-based emulsions sold in Asia. Polyvinyl acetate (PVAc) homopolymer and vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE) emulsions will increase by 300 RMB/MT in China and $45 USD/MT in the rest of Asia effective January 13, 2014, or as contracts allow.
This price increase affects all applications including, but not limited to, adhesives, paints and coatings, building and construction, waterproofing, glass fiber, carpet, and textiles.
Customers should contact their Celanese sales representative for more details.
About CelaneseCelanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,600 employees worldwide and had 2012 net sales of $6.4 billion. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its product offerings, visit www.celanese.com or our blog at www.celaneseblog.com . All registered trademarks are owned by Celanese International Corporation or its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV