DCT Industrial Trust ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced it will release financial results for the full year and quarter ending December 31, 2013 after the market closes on Thursday, February 6, 2014. The Company will host a conference call to review its financial results, initial 2014 earnings guidance and discuss recent business activity at 11 a.m. ET on Friday, February 7, 2014.
Interested parties may access the live conference call by dialing (888) 317-6016 or (412) 317-6016. Additionally, a webcast of the call can be accessed from the Company’s website at www.dctindustrial.com in the Investors section.
A replay of the call will be available through Friday, February 21, 2014 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 344-7529 or (412) 317-0088 and entering the passcode 10038361. A webcast replay will also be available until February 7, 2015. The webcast can be accessed in the Investors section of the DCT Industrial website: www.dctindustrial.com.
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ®DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. As of September 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.4 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 960 customers, including 12.3 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV