AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®, today announced that Cheryl Bachelder, Chief Executive Officer, and Mel Hope, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 16th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Monday, January 13, 2014, at 12:30 P.M. ET. Ms. Bachelder and Mr. Hope will provide an update on Popeyes' strategy and business.
All interested parties are invited to listen to the live presentation, beginning at 12:30 P.M. ET, at www.media-server.com/m/go/ICR2014-AFCE or at the investor section of the Company's website at www.afce.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the site for 90 days following the conclusion of the conference.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, the world's second-largest quick-service chicken concept based on number of units. As of October 6, 2013, Popeyes had 2,187 operating restaurants in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands and 27 foreign countries. AFC’s primary objective is to deliver sales and profits by offering excellent investment opportunities in its Popeyes brand and providing exceptional franchisee support systems and services to its owners. AFC Enterprises can be found at www.afce.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV