If this doesn't highlight what's wrong with tech -- outside of the hundreds of innovative startups saturating pockets of the country and a handful of major players -- I'm not sure what does.
Is this the only solution to its inability to execute the maker of the excellent Xbox platform and apparent hub of Pacific Northwest innovation can come up with? To, for all intents and purposes, grab cheap marketshare in hardware by admitting the experiment to merge Windows desktop with Windows Mobile failed so it can do no better than offer an Android option?
See, look, we did something, we sold a few devices, but it really had nothing to do with anything we did other than poach off of an already existing idea because, well, we basically suck and have run out of original ideas. We have NO way forward!
Harsh, I know. Maybe even a tad unprofessional. But, I don't like to mess around. I prefer cutting straight to what they call #truth on Twitter (TWTR)!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV