NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST), a leading digital financial media company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share, payable on March 31, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 14, 2014.
"We are pleased to reinstate a quarterly cash dividend for our shareholders," said Elisabeth DeMarse, Chair and Chief Executive Officer. "With the realignment of our cost structure largely complete, our strong balance sheet affords us the ability to regularly return capital to our shareholders in the form of a dividend while still allowing us the opportunity to pursue accretive acquisitions and make other strategic investments."
TheStreet, Inc. ( www.t.st) is the leading independent digital financial media company providing business and financial news, investing ideas and analysis to personal and institutional investors worldwide. The Company's portfolio of business and personal finance brands includes: TheStreet, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Stockpickr, Action Alerts PLUS, Options Profits, MainStreet, Trifecta and RateWatch. To learn more, visit www.thestreet.com. The Deal, the Company's institutional business, provides intraday coverage of mergers and acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control. To learn more, visit www.thedeal.com.Contacts: John Ferrara Chief Financial Officer TheStreet, Inc. 212-321-5234 email@example.com Erica Mannion Investor Relations Sapphire Investor Relations, LLC 415-471-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV