PHOENIX, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:SFM) today announced that Amin Maredia, chief financial officer, will be presenting at the 16 th Annual ICR XChange Conference in Orlando, FL. The presentation will be at 11:00 a.m. (EST) on January 13, 2014.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at the company's investor relations website, http://investors.sprouts.com/, under "Events and Presentations." A replay will be archived and available at the same location.
About Sprouts Farmers MarketSprouts Farmers Market is a specialty retailer of fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. We offer a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers' growing interest in health and wellness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Sprouts Farmers Market employs more than 14,000 team members and operates more than 165 stores.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Susannah Livingston (602) 682-1584 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Donna Egan (602) 682-3152 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV