COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Spectranetics Corporation (Nasdaq:SPNC) today announced that its management will be presenting at the JP Morgan 32 nd Annual Healthcare Conference on January 15 th, 2014 in San Francisco.
Spectranetics' management is scheduled to present at 5:30 pm ET. Interested parties can access the live audio webcast at http://www.spectranetics.com. An archived presentation will be available on the Web site for 30 days.
About SpectraneticsSpectranetics develops, manufactures, markets and distributes single-use medical devices used in minimally invasive procedures within the cardiovascular system. The Company's products are sold in over 40 countries and are used to treat arterial blockages in the heart and legs, and the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator leads. The Company's Vascular Intervention (VI) products include a range of laser catheters for ablation of blockages in arteries above and below the knee. The Company also markets support catheters to facilitate crossing of peripheral and coronary arterial blockages, and retrograde access and guidewire retrieval devices used in the treatment of peripheral arterial blockages, including chronic total occlusions. The Company markets aspiration and cardiac laser catheters to treat blockages in the heart. The Lead Management (LM) product line includes excimer laser sheaths and cardiac lead management accessories for the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator cardiac leads. For more information, visit www.spectranetics.com .
CONTACT: COMPANY CONTACT The Spectranetics Corporation Guy Childs, Chief Financial Officer (719) 633-8333 INVESTOR CONTACTS Westwicke Partners Lynn Pieper (415) 202-5678 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV