AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) today announced participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community.
National Instruments Q4 2013 Earnings Call Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. CT A live webcast will be available at http://investor.ni.com/events.cfm
Needham Growth Conference Jan. 15, 2014 New York, NY A live webcast will be available at http://investor.ni.com/events.cfmStifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference Feb. 10, 2014 San Francisco, CA A live webcast will be available at http://investor.ni.com/events.cfm For general investor-related information about National Instruments, please visit ni.com/nati. Contact: Caitlin Gursslin, Investor Relations, (512) 683-8456 or email@example.com About National Instruments Since 1976, National Instruments ( www.ni.com ) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology ensures the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. (NATI-G) LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI, and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV