Steve Madden (Nasdaq:SHOO) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 16th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL, on Monday, January 13, 2014 at 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Edward Rosenfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live over the internet and can be accessed under the Investor Relations section at http://www.stevemadden.com/. An online archive will be available for a period of 90 days following the presentation.
About Steve Madden
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and
accessories for women, men and children. In addition to marketing
products under its owned brands including Steve Madden, Steven by Steve
Madden, Madden Girl, Freebird by Steven, Stevies, Betsey Johnson,
Betseyville, Report Signature, Report, Big Buddha, Wild Pair, Cejon and
Mad Love, the Company is the licensee of various brands, including
Olsenboye for footwear, handbags and belts and Superga and l.e.i. for
footwear. The Company also designs and sources products under private
label brand names for various retailers. The Company's wholesale
distribution includes better department stores, major department stores,
mid-tier department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, value
priced retailers, national chains, mass merchants and catalog retailers.
The Company also operates 121 retail stores (including the Company's
four online stores). The Company licenses certain of its brands to third
parties for the marketing and sale of certain products, including
ready-to-wear, outerwear, intimate apparel, swimwear, eyewear, hosiery,
jewelry, watches, fragrance, luggage and bedding and bath products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV