- When you consider, from a marketshare standpoint, the advantage a free OS and fragmentation to the point of saturation/dilution (double-edged sword) give Samsung and Google (GOOG), it's difficult to conclude anything but Apple (AAPL - Get Report) continues to crush both companies in the smartphone race.
- And the notion that Apple -- or anybody else for that matter -- was going to crush Pandora (P - Get Report) has been proven absolutely 100% false.
Those numbers (and these numbers) simply speak for themselves. That and the blood on the street from people who were short Pandora at $8 and continue, for some mindless reason, to wax bearish absent anything resembling real work or insight into the company. Learn a lesson. And don't get on the wrong side of a well-managed company. That holds true for AAPL in 2014 as it gets set to power to $1,000. By the same arcade token, don't fall for any hype around a horribly-managed company such as Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report) that can't even sniff an eek's worth of mobile marketshare. Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts