FARGO, N.D., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- John Deere Electronic Solutions, Inc. (JDES) announced today it has completed the transition in corporate identity started 18 months ago and has eliminated use of its original name Phoenix International. Since 1999, JDES has been wholly owned by Deere & Company (NYSE: DE), a world leading provider of products and services for agriculture, construction, forestry and turf care.
JDES develops and manufactures various advanced electronic components that function in rugged and extreme conditions for John Deere and other original equipment manufacturers worldwide. JDES has facilities in Fargo, ND, Pune, India, and Torreon, Mexico.
"John Deere and JDES continue to focus on the ever-increasing technology which powers machinery – technology that enhances the productivity of our customers," said Tom Budan, general manager of JDES. "We transition to the John Deere Electronic Solutions name with our ongoing commitment to customers that our products and services will continue to represent John Deere's core values of integrity, quality, commitment, and innovation that have served the company so well over the past 176 years."
John Deere Electronic Solutions (JDES) strengthens and further differentiates John Deere's global business by developing reliable and rugged electronic components and systems that function under the most extreme conditions which provide differentiating advanced technologies for Deere equipment, thereby increasing our end customers' productivity. To enhance innovation, expertise and competitiveness, JDES also provides custom and off-the-shelf electronics and power electronics for original equipment manufacturers worldwide.SOURCE Deere & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV