LOS ANGELES, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ralphs Grocery Company's 88 in-store Pharmacies are providing up to a 30-day supply of certain prescriptions at no upfront cost to customers who have enrolled in the Affordable Care Act's Public Health Insurance Marketplace but do not yet have identification information from an insurer.
"Our pharmacists are again available to answer questions and provide information about the new insurance plans," said Rebecca Cupp, director of pharmacy for Ralphs. "To ensure that our customers can get their medications without interruption, we are offering to fill certain prescriptions up to 30 days for customers who have signed up for the public health exchanges but have not yet received their plan ID card."
Customers are asked to provide confirmation of their enrollment in a public health insurance marketplace to a Ralphs Pharmacy for verification of coverage.About RalphsRalphs Grocery Company was founded in 1873 and currently operates 230 supermarkets and 88 in-store pharmacies from its headquarters in Los Angeles. Last year, Ralphs contributed more than $6 million to support education, hunger relief, women's health and local nonprofit organizations in the communities served by the company's stores. Ralphs is a subsidiary of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), one of the nation's largest food retailers, based in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more about Ralphs, please visit our web site at www.ralphs.com. SOURCE Ralphs Grocery Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV