BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In December 2010, Linda Richards opened a Christmas present that transformed not only her appearance, but her life. She received a Fitbit, a wireless device that tracks her every step taken, calorie burned and movement made, as well as her sleep patterns, and then syncs the information to her Verizon Wireless smartphone and computer.
At the time, Richards was overweight and had recently lost her job. With her husband's encouragement, she joined a 24-hour gym where she could work out when others weren't around. While at the gym she entered and won a weight-loss competition and discovered a competitive side she didn't know she had. Feeling victorious, Richards continued to work out with the Fitbit by her side to achieve her goal weight and adopt a new, healthier lifestyle.
Today, Richards is 155 pounds lighter and is a certified fitness trainer and weight loss coach, helping others transform their bodies and their lives. She credits the Fitbit for her amazing weight loss by serving as a guide and motivator to achieve her weekly and monthly goals, and even influencing her decision to help others.
"After I had become a trainer and a weight loss coach, I realized the most important thing that I had was accountability and motivation. Looking back, that is what Fitbit did for me," Richards said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV