DALLAS, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pie Five Pizza is doing its part to help its weight-conscious guests keep their New Year's resolutions this year.
The rapidly growing fast-casual pizza brand is introducing a delicious new creation – the Skinny Pie – today at all of its locations nationwide.
The Skinny Pie features a delectable combination of all natural chicken, signature mozzarella and provolone cheese blend, red onion, red and green peppers, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and basil on Artisan thin crust and topped with Marinara sauce. The entire pizza contains less than 500 calories."We already offer lots of healthy choices on our menu, including gluten-free and whole-grain crusts, signature salads and our Farmer's Market vegetarian pie, to name a few," said Pie Five Pizza Chef Andy Whitman. "But we wanted to offer something extra special at this time of year for those determined to drop a few pounds. The Skinny Pie will fit in just about any diet plan, and the best thing is, it's delicious!" At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of handcrafted pizzas and a variety of specialty pie choices prepared in less than five minutes on one of four crusts. The rapidly growing chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas in stylish environments without the wait. Pie Five has been named a 2013 Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year, a 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation's Restaurant News, and one of "10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands" by Forbes.com. Pie Five has 13 locations in Texas, two each in Kansas and Utah, and one in North Carolina. More than 150 announced franchise units are currently under contract in Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV