GENEVA, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announced that it will release fourth quarter/full year 2013 earnings after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on January 27, 2014.
The press release will be available immediately after the release on the Company's website at www.st.com .
On January 28, 2014, the management of STMicroelectronics will host an earnings presentation in Paris and will also conduct a conference call to discuss performance for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013.The earnings presentation will be held at 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time / 11:00 a.m. CET and the conference call at 9:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time / 3:00 p.m. CET. Both the earnings presentation and conference call will be available live via the Internet by accessing http://investors.st.com. Those accessing the webcast should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call, in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. About STMicroelectronics ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2012, the Company's net revenues were $8.49 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com For further information, please contact: INVESTOR RELATIONS: Tait Sorensen Group VP, Investor Relations Tel: +1 602 485 2064 email@example.com MEDIA RELATIONS:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV