4. As of noon trading, Adobe Systems ( ADBE) is down $0.84 (-1.4%) to $58.32 on light volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.01-$58.77 after having opened the day at $58.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.16. Adobe Systems Incorporated operates as a diversified software company worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Print and Publishing. Adobe Systems has a market cap of $29.6 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Adobe Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Adobe Systems as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts