4. As of noon trading, Mercadolibre ( MELI) is down $2.19 (-2.1%) to $101.74 on light volume. Thus far, 135,739 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 618,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $101.56-$105.18 after having opened the day at $105.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.93. MercadoLibre, Inc. hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. Its services are designed to provide users with mechanisms for buying, selling, paying, collecting, generating leads, and comparing listings through e-commerce transactions. Mercadolibre has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Mercadolibre a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mercadolibre as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts