3. As of noon trading, Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A ( YOKU) is up $1.90 (6.0%) to $33.40 on average volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.40-$33.60 after having opened the day at $31.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.50. Youku Tudou Inc. operates as an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. Its Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view, and share video content across various devices. Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the internet industry. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts