1. As of noon trading, Fifth Third Bancorp ( FITB) is up $0.19 (0.9%) to $21.11 on light volume. Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Fifth Third Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.96-$21.33 after having opened the day at $21.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.92. Fifth Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third Bancorp has a market cap of $18.4 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Fifth Third Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fifth Third Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Fifth Third Bancorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts