2. As of noon trading, KeyCorp ( KEY) is up $0.22 (1.7%) to $13.54 on average volume. Thus far, 3.8 million shares of KeyCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.40-$13.62 after having opened the day at $13.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.32. KeyCorp. operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various banking services in the United States. KeyCorp has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate KeyCorp a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KeyCorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full KeyCorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts