3 Electronics Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) is up $0.16 (1.1%) to $15.84 on average volume. Thus far, 4.2 million shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.68-$15.87 after having opened the day at $15.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.67. NVIDIA Corporation, a visual computing company, develops graphics chips for use in personal computers (PC), mobile devices, and supercomputers. The company operates through two segments, GPU and Tegra Processors. NVIDIA Corporation has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate NVIDIA Corporation a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NVIDIA Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts