3 Electronics Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD) is up $0.14 (3.6%) to $4.14 on heavy volume. Thus far, 23.5 million shares of Advanced Micro Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.99-$4.18 after having opened the day at $4.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.00. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. operates as a semiconductor company worldwide. It operates in two segments, Computing Solutions and Graphics. Advanced Micro Devices has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Advanced Micro Devices a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Advanced Micro Devices as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and generally high debt management risk. Get the full Advanced Micro Devices Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts