NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lowell McAdam, chairman and chief executive officer of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), will speak at the Citi 2014 Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Jan. 7. His presentation will be webcast beginning at approximately 11:15 a.m. Eastern time ( 8:15 a.m. Pacific time) and can be accessed on Verizon's Investor Relations Web site, www.verizon.com/investor.
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts and other information are available at Verizon's online News Center at newscenter.verizon.com. The news releases are available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit newscenter.verizon.com/corporate/feeds.
SOURCE Verizon Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV