- The fast circuit envelope (FCE) model export from GoldenGate to SystemVue, which now includes noise support that is critical for any receiver test (e.g., sensitivity/desensitization). FCE creates a model that is used in SystemVue to represent the degradation due to the RFIC in system-level simulations without facing much of a performance impact.
- Fast yield contributor support in envelope transient and S-parameter analyses, which provides a dramatic speed-up of Monte Carlo simulations for process and mismatch variations. It also provides a contributor table to identify root cause devices and/or blocks.
- Core solver improvements, such as a new oscillator algorithm, that specifically target high-Q oscillators and high-level transient accuracy control.
- New automatic steady-state detection and auto-harmonic estimation within initial transient, which reduces simulation time and increases design efficiency.
- A broad range of usability enhancements within the graphical user interface, results display and post-processing functionality. Examples include new band spectrum functions for envelope transient measurements or mean value, and standard deviation for each noise source within the noise contribution table.
- Model support for UTSOI v1.14 and v2.0, and Angelov GaN, as well as model release updates for HICUM level0 1.31 and NXP’s SiMKit version 4.0 and 4.01.
TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies’ Newest GoldenGate Software Release Brings Wireless Standard-Compliant Design Into RFIC Designers’ Hands
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.