TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Join the celebration of extraordinary flavors at Carrabba's Italian Grill! ® Starting at $15, the Festa di Carrabba menu offers three hand-prepared courses made fresh every day: a choice of appetizer or dessert, soup or salad and an entrée.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22900 "Whether it's a special occasion or 'just because', we're extending a warm welcome to come in and enjoy a variety of made-from-scratch courses starting at just $15," said Danielle Vona, Vice President of Marketing for Carrabba's Italian Grill. ®
The new limited-time menu provides a variety of entrée options including Champagne Shrimp and Scallops Linguine – shrimp and scallops pan seared to perfection with mushrooms and roasted red peppers tossed with linguine in a champagne cream sauce or Grilled Tuscan Skewers – tender wood-grilled sirloin, red onion and tomato roasted on our wood-fire grill and topped with Chianti wine sauce, served with choice of a side.Pair the perfect entrée with a choice of an appetizer such as the new, zesty Shrimp Diavolo tossed in house-made lemon butter sauce and topped with pepperoncini, red bell peppers and crushed red pepper – or – satisfy that sweet tooth with Dessert Rosa, a delicious butter cake topped with pastry cream, bananas, strawberries, pineapple and whipped cream. The third course includes a choice of a fresh salad or a soup that's made fresh in the restaurant, like Mama Mandola's Sicilian Chicken Soup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV