HOUSTON, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Against a backdrop of continued market volatility, investor uncertainty and risk-managed solutions, Invesco is introducing new liquid alternative open-end mutual funds, expanding the firm's diverse range of alternative offerings covering a variety of investing styles.
Leveraging its global investment management capabilities, deep-rooted and experienced investment teams and 30-year history of alternative investing, Invesco is introducing:
- Invesco Global Targeted Returns Fund
- Invesco All Cap Market Neutral Fund
- Invesco Global Market Neutral Fund
- Invesco Long/Short Equity Fund
- Invesco Macro Long/Short Fund
- Invesco Macro International Equity Fund
- Macro strategies that incorporate views on global economic trends into investment strategies that seek to provide equity-like returns with lower volatility by investing across different asset classes (e.g., Invesco Global Targeted Returns Fund).
- Relative value strategies that seek to provide positive returns above cash, regardless of market environment, and with potentially lower volatility than the broad market (e.g., Invesco All Cap Market Neutral Fund and Invesco Global Market Neutral Fund).
- Directional strategies that complement other products with similar equity risk to help dampen volatility (e.g., Invesco Long/Short Equity Fund, Invesco Macro Long/Short Equity Fund and Invesco Macro International Equity Fund).
- Inflation hedging strategies that can be used to hedge against excessive moves in interest rates triggered by economic factors.
- Diversified alternatives that offer exposure to a number of alternative asset classes in a single investment. (e.g. Invesco Alternative Strategies Fund - in registration)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV