American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI) – parent company of online learning provider American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College, Nursing Programs – plans to release fourth quarter and full-year 2013 results after the close of U.S. financial markets on February 27, 2014.
The live webcast of its fourth quarter and full-year 2013 earnings conference call will be broadcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, February 27, 2014. This call will be open to listeners through the webcast section of the company's investor relations website, www.AmericanPublicEducation.com. A replay of the live webcast will also be available starting approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live conference call. The replay will be archived and available to listeners for one year.
About American Public Education, Inc.American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI) is a leading education services provider founded to prepare adult learners for service and leadership in a diverse global economy. The Company offers innovative and affordable educational programs and services to students, universities and partner organizations through wholly owned subsidiaries: American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College, Nursing Programs. Together, these institutions serve over 100,000 adult learners worldwide and offer more than 90 degree programs in fields ranging from homeland security, military studies, intelligence, and criminal justice to technology, business administration, public health, nursing and liberal arts. For additional information, please visit http://AmericanPublicEducation.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV