CAMP HILL, Pa., Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today it has acquired Hammco Corporation, an Owasso, OK-based provider of process coolers for the natural gas and petrochemical processing industries. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Hammco will join the Harsco Industrial family as Harsco Industrial Hammco, LLC, providing complementary products to Harsco's Air-X-Changers unit, which produces air-cooled heat exchangers for the natural gas industry.
In announcing the acquisition, Harsco President and CEO Patrick Decker said, "Hammco provides us with an excellent point of entry into the process cooler market and further strengthens our existing Air-X-Changers business. We warmly welcome our Hammco colleagues to Harsco and look forward to their contributions to our growth in the attractive energy sector."About Hammco Corporation Founded in 1971 by the late Charles Helscel, Hammco Corporation manufactures high-specification air coolers for the natural gas and petrochemical processing market. Hammco manufactures its coolers at a single plant in Owasso, OK. About Harsco Corporation Harsco Corporation's diversified businesses serve major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV