NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) announced today that it entered into a $750 million amended revolving credit facility agreement effective January 2, 2014. The credit agreement represents a syndicated secured revolving credit facility under which up to $750 million will be available, with a letter of credit sub-facility of $50 million, and a $300 million accordion option to increase the revolving credit commitment to $1.05 billion.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Davis said, "We are pleased with the closing of the amended credit facility. This credit facility will provide flexible and low-cost funding to help us to continue driving our businesses with growth investments, while also rewarding our shareholders with meaningful capital returns through earnings growth, dividends and share repurchases. As per our commitment, this credit facility will enable us to complete our intended full $225 million share repurchase program prior to the end of fiscal year 2014. In conjunction with our board of directors and external advisors, we evaluated a number of alternative funding options. A revolving credit facility remained the lowest cost, and least restrictive, funding option."
PNC Bank, National Association, and PNC Capital Markets LLC, acted as administrative agent, and joint lead arranger and sole bookrunner, respectively for the facility. J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association acted as joint lead arrangers. Co-syndicated agents included Bank of America N.A., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. The other lenders are KeyBank, National Association, Bank of America N.A., Fifth Third Bank, U.S. Bank National Association, The Huntington National Bank, and The Ohio Valley Bank Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV