InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking sensor system on chip (SoC) and Sound devices, announces a family of motion and audio solutions for the smartphone market enabling a complete ‘AlwaysOn’ experience. The InvenSense ICM-20628 (world’s lowest power 6-axis motion SoC), the ICS-40160 (best in class analog microphone) and ICS-40310 (world’s lowest-current microphone) are sampling to select customers. These new ‘AlwaysOn’ solutions embrace InvenSense’s vision to be the leading provider of sensor SoC by enabling the most seamless sensing experience at the lowest power. InvenSense has created a platform for sensor integration by combining best in class sensors with powerful algorithms and embedded software.
The single chip ICM-20628 SoC offers the world’s highest performance and lowest power fully autonomous 6-axis motion tracking solution. Combining industry leading gyroscope and accelerometer specifications with InvenSense third generation digital motion processing and algorithms this SoC consumes less than 2mW. This unprecedented performance and power is achieved while delivering new features, such as:
- Self calibration for continuous high performance over extended lifetime
- Activity classification for fitness and context aware applications
- Data storage and batching for collecting motion history and external processor suspension
InvenSense’s ICM-20628 MotionApps software is fully compliant with, and drop-in ready for, multiple operating systems, including Google’s latest Android KitKat release.
The InvenSense ICS-40160 MEMS microphone is best in class and draws only 50 µA in its low-power mode, while providing excellent 65 dB SNR in its high-performance mode. This product is ideal for smartphone applications requiring high performance, lower power and ‘AlwaysOn’ keyword detection.With a supply current of 17 µA, the InvenSense ICS-40310 microphone consumes less than half the power of the nearest competitor, making it ideal for a dedicated ‘AlwaysOn’ audio sensor. The InvenSense low-noise analog microphone also provides high SNR performance of 64dB.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV