MoSys, Inc., (NASDAQ: MOSY), a leader in semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for network and communications systems, today announced that the company will present at the 16 th Annual Needham Growth Conference to be held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Len Perham, Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Sullivan, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 15, 2014, and will be available to meet with investors throughout the day.
Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with the company should contact their Needham representative or email email@example.com.
About MoSys, Inc.
MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOSY) is a fabless semiconductor company enabling leading equipment manufacturers in the networking and communications systems markets to address the continual increase in Internet users, data and services. The company's solutions deliver data path connectivity, speed and intelligence while eliminating data access bottlenecks on line cards and systems scaling from 100G to multi-terabits per second. Engineered and built for high-reliability carrier and enterprise applications, MoSys' Bandwidth Engine® and LineSpeed™ IC product families are based on the company's patented high-performance, high-density intelligent access and high-speed serial interface technology, and utilize the company's highly efficient GigaChip™ Interface. MoSys is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. More information is available at www.mosys.com.Bandwidth Engine and MoSys are registered trademarks of MoSys, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. GigaChip, LineSpeed and the MoSys logo are trademarks of MoSys, Inc. All other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV