Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) announced that Jennifer E. Lem joined the company today as Senior Vice President and Controller and will serve as the company’s designated chief accounting officer. She reports to John M. Jureller, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and is based at corporate headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most recently, Ms. Lem was Assistant Corporate Controller at International Flavors and Fragrances Corporation from 2011 to July 2012. From 2005 to 2011, she was Assistant Corporate Controller at Loews Corporation. Before joining Loews, Ms. Lem held various financial positions with HLTH Corporation, Onsite Access Inc., Meldisco, The Perrier Group of America, PepsiCo Inc., Primerica Corporation and was a Senior Accountant with Ernst & Young LLP (then Ernst & Whinney). She is a certified public accountant and received a B.S. degree in Accounting from Boston College.
Mr. Jureller said, “Jennifer’s expertise in public accounting, SEC reporting and compliance, and operational execution make her an ideal addition to our company, especially in light of our recent agreement to acquire AT&T’s wireline operations in Connecticut. Her experience helps to fortify our financial leadership team at an exciting stage in our company’s growth.”
About Frontier CommunicationsFrontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers broadband, voice, video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier's approximately 13,900 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV