NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), is pleased to announce that Beth Wolchock and David Frank have joined the firm. Both will be based in Oppenheimer's Stamford, CT office. Beth will be Managing Director – Head of Municipal Underwriting, while David will be Managing Director – Underwriting and Trading.
"Oppenheimer has a well established business in the municipal bond market and public finance. David and I are pleased to join the Firm and build upon its strong capabilities and experience," said Beth Wolchock.
Beth is a proven business leader, having senior managed billions of dollars in municipal bonds throughout her career. Beth has introduced many issuers to the market and developed new products for municipal bond investors. Previously, she worked at Castle Oak, Jackson Securities and Greenwich Partners. Prior to those firms, she headed the Municipal Underwriting department at Dean Witter.
David Frank is an institutional trader responsible for trading secondary market bonds and new issue takedowns. Previously he worked at Castle Oak Securities, Jackson Securities, Greenwich Partners, and was a founding partner of Belle Haven investments. Prior to that, David managed the municipal bond department at Chemical Bank. He and Beth have been a team for nearly 14 years and have traded general market municipal securities ranging from short term paper to 30 year maturities across the country.Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV