NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS
Abbott (ABT) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $45. Company is cutting costs and earnings growth can reaccelerate, Morgan Stanley said.
Ameren (AEE) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Company has a healthy dividend yield and can deliver above-average earnings growth, Wells Fargo said.
Alexion (ALXN) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $140, Goldman said.
CR Bard (BCR) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from overweight. Valuation call, as the stock gained 37% in 2013, J.P. Morgan said.
Boston Scientific (BSX) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight from equal-weight. $15 price target. Growth story will likely emerge in 2014, Morgan Stanley said.
BancorpSouth (BXS) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight from equal-weight. Valuation call, as the stock gained 75% in 2013, Morgan Stanley said.Celgene (CELG) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $140, Goldman said. (CNW) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to underperform from buy. Twelve-month price target is $36. Turnaround is slower than expected, BofA/Merrill said. eBay (EBAY) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. There are risks to earnings, and the company lacks near-term catalysts, Morgan Stanley said. Twelve-month price target is $57.
Engility Holdings (EGL) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Entergy (ETR) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Indian Point is clouding the growth outlook, Wells Fargo said.
First Solar (FSLR) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from buy. Twelve-month price target is $45. Company will likely grow slower than its peers in the near term, Goldman said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV