AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (Nasdaq:BV), the network connecting brands and retailers to the authentic voices of consumers wherever they shop, today announced that Gene Austin, President and Jim Offerdahl, Chief Financial Officer will present at the 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York, NY.
The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time, or 7:40 a.m. Central Time. A live webcast, as well as a replay, of the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the Bazaarvoice website at investors.bazaarvoice.com.
About BazaarvoiceBazaarvoice is a network that connects brands and retailers to the authentic voices of people where they shop. Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about tens of millions of products in the Bazaarvoice network. The company's technology platform amplifies these voices into the places that influence purchase decisions. Network analytics help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales and loyalty. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com , read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog , and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice .
CONTACT: Bazaarvoice Investor Relations Contact: Seth Potter ICR, Inc. on behalf of Bazaarvoice, Inc. 646-277-1230 firstname.lastname@example.org Bazaarvoice Media Contact: Matt Krebsbach Bazaarvoice, Inc. 512-551-6612 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV