NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group (Nasdaq:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company"), announced today in conjunction with DVS Footwear International, plans for 2014 that include a new partnership with accessories giant Aquarius, Ltd.
DVS bags, backpacks, and accessories will launch in Fall 2014 through a new license signed with Aquarius, a worldwide leader in design and manufacturing. The product launch will target retailers in the skate specialty arena, parallel with footwear distribution.
"Our team is very excited to create this category in partnership with DVS," said Bobby Fields, Vice President, Aquarius. Bobby added, "We believe that the brand's authenticity in the action sports arena is a perfect fit for what we do.""The DVS growth strategy for 2014 and beyond includes global expansion and product extensions to further develop DVS's hold as an authentic lifestyle brand rooted in action sports," said Rick Platt, Group President of Sequential. DVS will show Fall 2014 product at Agenda, Long Beach this week and in New York towards the end of the month in conjunction with an overhauled and expanded 360 degree marketing campaign. The campaign will feature new messaging in print, digital and video, new branding on product, including a revamped website and updated POP giving a fresh look and perspective for the brand. The DVS athlete roster is comprised of highly talented and well regarded skate, snow and motocross teams. Top performers include Torey Pudwill and Daewon Song from skate and snowboarding Olympics qualifier Mark McMorris. Additionally, DVS kicks off the year with multiple sport category events including the 2014 AMA Supercross Series, Winter X Games, 2014 Winter Olympics and the Street League Series.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV