United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) (the "Company") today announced that Mark Shamber, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at the 16 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Monday, January 13, 2014 at 11:30 am ET in Orlando, FL.
The presentation will be available to interested parties via a live audio webcast. The webcast can be found at the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.unfi.com, via the "Investor Overview" link. A replay of the webcast will be archived online through Monday, January 27, 2014.
About United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods, Inc. (
http://www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 65,000 products to more than 31,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Fortune in 2006 - 2010 and 2012 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award and chosen by Food Logistics Magazine as one of its 2012 Top 20 Green Providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV