Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) today announced the appointment of Carlos San Jose as Market President for Chicago, one of the company’s largest operations. In his new role, San Jose will serve as a key member of Clear Channel Outdoor’s senior management team and will direct all aspects of branch operations including finance, operations, real estate, public affairs, marketing and sales. San Jose’s diverse management and sales experience in media will contribute significantly to the acceleration of Clear Channel Outdoor’s audience-based selling that is empowered by digital transformation, new capabilities and efficacy measures.
“As the third-highest ranked DMA in the US, Chicago is an extremely important market for Clear Channel Outdoor and our partners,” said Suzanne Grimes, President and Chief Operating Officer, Clear Channel Outdoor – North America. “We’re committed to having the best talent strategically leading our team and our out-of-home media investments, while also serving as our ambassador to all of Chicago’s community stakeholders. Carlos is a savvy and well-respected media executive who will undoubtedly enhance the business contribution we make in this remarkable city.”
In addition to optimizing the development and use of Clear Channel Outdoor’s media inventory in Chicago, San Jose is responsible for forecasting revenue growth, developing effective business strategies in a dynamic environment, and developing relationships with local constituencies including advertising clients and their agencies, local elected officials, other governmental entities and community groups. In conjunction with leading and developing the team, San Jose is responsible for creating an environment that ensures the highest standards for services and stewardship of the business in the local community. San Jose will report directly to Clear Channel Outdoor’s Senior Regional President, Gene Leehan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV