Click on the interactive charts to view analyst ratings over time.
How would stocks respond to a cut in USPS services? Below are just a few of the companies who rely on post offices, use the list to begin your own analysis.
1. eBay Inc. (
EBAY):Provides online marketplaces for the sale of goods and services, as well as other online commerce, platforms, and online payment solutions to individuals and businesses in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $69.46B, most recent closing price at $53.94.
3. CVS Caremark Corporation ( CVS): Operates as a pharmacy services company in the United States. Market cap at $84.98B, most recent closing price at $60.40.
4. Express Scripts Inc. ( ESRX): Provides a range of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services in North America. Market cap at $56.63B, most recent closing price at $69.96.
5. JPMorgan Chase & Co. ( JPM): Provides various financial services worldwide. Market cap at $221.09B, most recent closing price at $58.21.
6. American Express Company ( AXP): Provides charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services worldwide. Market cap at $95.60B, most recent closing price at $89.45. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Invesment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV