MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its fourth quarter results on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 after market close and will hold its fourth quarter conference call on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 9:00 A.M. (Central Time). During the conference call, company officers will review fourth quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 952-7532 (Domestic) or (785) 424-1834 (International). The Conference ID is MAA. A replay of the conference call will be available from February 6, 2014 through February 20, 2014 by dialing (800) 283-4593 (Domestic) or (402) 220-0872 (International).
A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible through the "For Investors" page of the company's website at www.maac.com, and an audio archive of the call will be available on the Company's website following the call's conclusion.About MAA MAA is a self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, owns and operates apartment communities across 14 states in the Sunbelt region of the United States. As of October 1, 2013, MAA owned or had ownership interest in approximately 85,000 apartment units, including communities currently in development, focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance for shareholders. For further details, please visit the MAA website at www.maac.com. SOURCE MAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV